Wednesday, August 6, 2008

On Staycation for a Short Spell

Dr. Kris is feeling the effects of burnout after having posted 136 blogs* since February inception and have decided to take a week or so off to rest and recharge my creative batteries. I'm also going to use the time to begin the process of constructing my website, www.stockmarketcookbook.com as well as do some much-needed clerical chores. But you needn't despair. I'll probably be checking in occasionally if I find I have something necessary to impart or interesting to say, and I'll definitely let you know when I close out the other leg of yesterday's SPY straddle. (I was hoping to do it this morning, but the market didn't drop as much as I thought it would following yesterday's huge rally.)

Tomorrow is my birthday so I'm giving this vacation as a present to myself. Happy Birthday to me!

*Professor Pat contributed ten blogs to the cause for which I'm very grateful.

No comments: